seanl82

Seanl82's ringer Storm

21 minutes ago, seanl82 said:

PXL_20211118_131824612.jpg

PXL_20211118_131817274.jpg

PXL_20211119_094645984.jpg

Worth every penny that looks great and also essential maintenance as can be a mot failure . 👍 

Edited by Keyo

20 minutes ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

Shiny headlights don’t half make the front end look better 👍 and it helps with night driving 🤣

Christ, you're on one tonight Shaun! 😆

16 minutes ago, Keyo said:

Worth every penny that looks great and also essential maintenance as can be a mot failure . 👍 

Indeed mate. No previous issues at MOT but they were looking pretty rough. I'd 'joey'd' them when I first got the car and when I removed the masking tape, it took a little bit of the reflective coating off with it. I wanted to get them looking original again anyway so pleased they've been done now. 

Looks great. Where do you get this done and assume you need to drop off in person?

22 minutes ago, MJA said:

Looks great. Where do you get this done and assume you need to drop off in person?

Duel Metallising in Birmingham, there have been a few post over the years with people recommending them. I posted mine. As long as you're comfortable stripping the unit down, it's small and light enough to post by recorded and insured delivery. They do state that it's not insured when return delivered though. A bit of a gamble but they arrived back quickly and safely. 

5 hours ago, ChrisL said:

They look great, can’t wait to see them assembled 

Thanks Chris. They're back on the car now but it's difficult to get a pic with how it's angled in the garage. I'll get one next time it's out. 👍

I'm no magpie, but they do look nice and shiny 👍fantastic results