EJ Taylor

Recommended Supercharged/ Forced induction VR6 OIL

Was a spark plugs thread, now oil?

All forced induction oil recommendations welcome!!!

FIRE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by EJ Taylor

ReAding from past post when i did mine i took advice from a post kev haywire made about the vr6 lump not really liking the fancy iridium plugs and that they ran better on normal single point plugs or twin point plugs , i opted for standard ngk ones i think ! Cost 20 quid and have not missed a beat

Can advise on supercharged cars though

ReAding from past post when i did mine i took advice from a post kev haywire made about the vr6 lump not really liking the fancy iridium plugs and that they ran better on normal single point plugs or twin point plugs , i opted for standard ngk ones i think ! Cost 20 quid and have not missed a beat

Can advise on supercharged cars though

thanks mate!

Best plugs I used were the Bosch F5DPOR, which is the OEM Audi S2 plug. Not cheap from Audi, but they last for ages.

If you want something good, cheap but doesn't last as long, try the NGK R5671A-7

Best plugs I used were the Bosch F5DPOR, which is the OEM Audi S2 plug. Not cheap from Audi, but they last for ages.

If you want something good, cheap but doesn't last as long, try the NGK R5671A-7

Cheap is never an option mate. I want the best. So you think those over the ngk iridium?

The tip material is irrelevant really. Iridum will work, platinum will work, cheap copper will work. The important thing for boost is the heat range and the gap. Those R5671-A NGK V Powers ran my VRT really well indeed, but they're hard to find in the UK.

Those Audi plugs work really as well and more readily available. They're the ones I'd use personally. Good hot and cold starting, good life span and the right gap preset.

The tip material is irrelevant really. Iridum will work, platinum will work, cheap copper will work. The important thing for boost is the heat range and the gap. Those R5671-A NGK V Powers ran my VRT really well indeed, but they're hard to find in the UK.

Those Audi plugs work really as well and more readily available. They're the ones I'd use personally. Good hot and cold starting, good life span and the right gap preset.

should you adjust the gap then? because my last ones i just put straight in?