liam_raddo

Storm coming to Herefordshire

Yes guys u are indeed correct... I have the original Storm brochure which says it's Classic Green Pearl Effect. Lovely :)

ygyrumez.jpg

Well she finally here. Only had her a day a one thumbs up from a women saying nice car should have bought a storm years ago!

First jobs are to clean and repair the leather it's pretty good but I want it perfect. Also the rubber on the roof (see pics) has perished so not sure to replace or just take out? Opinions. O and even though I love the original nature of the car I need BBS's when funds permit.myde3u3a.jpgjuju4ata.jpga3yqarum.jpg

sevatuja.jpg

Serviced and Moted at local main dealer in Hereford today. All passed flying colours guy said it's the best he has seen in years (guess he hasn't seen many then or been polite) anyway took the opportunity for pick outside the dealership whilst I was there.

Thanks . I won my daughter and a nagging wife around to the car in the last week result! Let's just say I was in the dog house when I turned up home the other week with my new purchase without consulting the boss.

Thanks . I won my daughter and a nagging wife around to the car in the last week result! Let's just say I was in the dog house when I turned up home the other week with my new purchase without consulting the boss.

:) certainly rings a bell round this forum