Hello everyone. Used to post on here when I owned my Aqua blue VR6 but lost my details so have had to re-register.

Back in the fold as I want another Corrado VR6, ideally a Mystic blue Storm. Please see my Wanted post if you can help. Also, selling my immaculate Porsche 944S2 if anyone is interested?

Cheers,

Steve

I know a guy local who is selling a mystic blue VR, it's not a storm but has been resprayed, lovely car and also comes with a VAG reconned engine as an extra.

Rog.

I know a guy local who is selling a mystic blue VR, it's not a storm but has been resprayed, lovely car and also comes with a VAG reconned engine as an extra.

Rog.

Hi Roger,

Many thanks for the reply but the distance is too great I'm afraid!

Cheers,

Steve

Porsche 944 sold today!

Oh excellent, that's good news Steve - didn't take you long to find another buyer. But I think there's always a buyer out there for the right car ;)

Oh excellent, that's good news Steve - didn't take you long to find another buyer. But I think there's always a buyer out there for the right car ;)

Agreed. Good cars are always in demand. There was a green Corrado Storm on Pistonheads, 37,000 miles for £7,000 & gone within a day!

Agreed. Good cars are always in demand. There was a green Corrado Storm on Pistonheads, 37,000 miles for £7,000 & gone within a day!

Yes I saw the thread on that one. As someone mentioned, it would be interesting to see if it ends up at a dealer for double the money??

I bet you're glad to be properly on the search for your VR now? I take it you'll be after one of the same caliber as your 944?

Yes I saw the thread on that one. As someone mentioned, it would be interesting to see if it ends up at a dealer for double the money??

I bet you're glad to be properly on the search for your VR now? I take it you'll be after one of the same caliber as your 944?

I'm in two minds now to be honest!

The one I missed out on is a Mystic blue Storm, 104,000 miles & good history. Needs nothing i think & sold for £6,000 which i think is about it's money.

The other, a blue Storm with 135,000 miles, good history but will need complete suspension overall & some paint & maybe more?

Opinions please?

Cheers,

Steve