Gatecrasher

Ey up from Sheffield

Good evening all !

It is great to finally sign up and reveal my self instead of sneaking about extracting useful info posted by you members. you have already contributed greatly to the improvement of my 1990 G reg valver. I was talking to one of your members at the recent 'Sheffield Dubs' meet and he was a sound chap with a black OEM vr6 which was very tidy.

I am based in Sheffield and im 31 and I share your love for the magnificent Corrado

welcome - glad your enjoying the place & the rado love

your sig pic is rather nice m8, did you find it online or make it yourself?

I was talking to one of your members at the recent 'Sheffield Dubs' meet and he was a sound chap with a black OEM vr6 which was very tidy.

Eyup matey that would be me Ray. was there with Raddo and wife came down in Rocco.

Nice to see you finally got on here officially see you around i hope.

Another meet is on ,on Friday same place if you are not busy.

may have to get involved with that local meet for local people

Get thi sen down here Chris lad.

Gatecrasher - is this a sign of a mis-spent youth or should I say enjoyable youth?!

Gatecrasher - is this a sign of a mis-spent youth or should I say enjoyable youth?!

both!! good times :)

Chuggs this name has stayed with me as a homage to a well spent youth in that great night club 👍

I met my wife there and my best friends to date, some great times!

Ray pal glad to get involved finally I really enjoyed the first Dubs meet I can't make this Friday night as I'm working afternoon shift this week which is a shame 😟.

Gold finger I must admit I pinched this one off the web lol although I would like to lay claim to it 😬

Thank you for the warm welcome

Haha!! I do actually own a Corrado, you believe me don't you? :)

Lol, Yes i believe you Chris, looking forward to seeing it.

I remember when Gatecrasher got burnt down in Sheffield, used to go there a lot.

Welcome to the forum

I posted a large reply to all questions asked and it hasn't neen posted yet unfortunately 😟 guessing it needs checking from a admin 🙈

My name very much comes from the nightclub I spent a fantastic few years in there lol se fantastic times in which I met some great friends and my wife 👍

And vag- hag I'm a big barnsley FC fan come on 'tarn

Barnsley fan and you own a Corrado??? do you love pain that much?! :lol:

I posted a large reply to all questions asked and it hasn't neen posted yet unfortunately guessing it needs checking from a admin

My name very much comes from the nightclub I spent a fantastic few years in there lol se fantastic times in which I met some great friends and my wife

I went a few times but my mates were on it every week. Cyber kids through and through

I went a few times but my mates were on it every week. Cyber kids through and through

Nice ! Madness in there pal anyone that did not experience it wouldn't understand. I probably met your friends somewhere along

The line but some of them memories are a tad 'hazy' 😂lol

Barnsley fan and you own a Corrado??? do you love pain that much?! :lol:

Haha what can I say ? Gluten for punishment 😝

Nice ! Madness in there pal anyone that did not experience it wouldn't understand. I probably met your friends somewhere along

The line but some of them memories are a tad 'hazy' lol

indeed! :D

well i get my car back next month all being well bud so ill be up for meeting at the sheff dubs meet :)

well i get my car back next month all being well bud so ill be up for meeting at the sheff dubs meet :)

Don't believe you...