david_g60

Hello from germany - G60

Hello,

i'm david from west germany (near cologne) and drive an original 1992 corrado G60. The exhaust is modifacated and the ECU ist replace by Megasquirt derivate in the original case.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95209[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95210[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95211[/ATTACH]

Have Fun

Greets David

Hello and welcome to the forum,

looks like a really nice G60 you have their.

So am I correct in saying you repair / build ECUs ??

Si

Edited by vw rule

hey,

thank you but the first owner unfortunately caused a lot of bumps and scratches. The car must to be completly painted. The interior with electric recaros is for that in top condition.

I can only repair and tune Megasquirt ECU. Here in Germany is it most expensiv to tune the car with the Digifant. Old technic needs special Software and this make an expensiv price. And when the digifant is damage no one can repair. Thats why i am using the Megasquirt over 10 years... first in Polo G40, then G40 Turbo and now the corrado. And i build the the megasquirt alwaýs plugable for the correct harness loom

Welcome, nice G60 - she looks "well used" but that's a good look too. I love the stance of the standard early cars (my late VR6 sits waay to high!)

hey,

thank you but the first owner unfortunately caused a lot of bumps and scratches. The car must to be completly painted. The interior with electric recaros is for that in top condition.

I can only repair and tune Megasquirt ECU. Here in Germany is it most expensiv to tune the car with the Digifant. Old technic needs special Software and this make an expensiv price. And when the digifant is damage no one can repair. Thats why i am using the Megasquirt over 10 years... first in Polo G40, then G40 Turbo and now the corrado. And i build the the megasquirt alwaýs plugable for the correct harness loom

Oh cool fair play,

yes I'm going to be getting my Corrado resprayed soon as it's got one or two small rust issues to sort out first though.

My respray has been on the cards for the last 3 years, I'll get it done one day :lol:

The colour of your Corrado is the one I wanted or silver, but in the end I settled for metallic Dark Burgundy Pearl.

Si