oneohtwo

Unidentified Screw.

Need some help identifying a tiny screw on a VR6 if anyone else has disassmbled theirs. It's an M3/3mm diameter and about 6mm long. Needs an allen key to remove. Looks like this:

y4mh6ARkEvggmUp6U1cAgRisEEW0oiezlME_Mlal

Sadly it is the only screw I forgot to label. I distinctly remember being extra careful taking it out thinking if I drop it I'm never getting that back but cannot for the life of me remember where I took it out.

My only inkling was that it was maybe around the throttle body area, or possibly the fuel rail. I was hoping it would be come apparent as I reassembled things but I am running out of parts to fit and it hasn't turned up so I am starting to get nervous! Help!

Is it the fuel test hole plug at the front left of the fuel rail that you use to release the fuel pressure or to connect a test gauge to?

Spoke to Stealth to see if they had any ideas where it may be from and they drew a blank as well. If they don't recognise it then god knows where it is from....

Strange - the only other suggestion I would have is that it might be from one of the vacuum hoses or openings on the TB and it was used to blank one of them off?