Jump to content

Door pod washers

Recommended Posts

I'm looking to get some of the step washers used on the doorcards to hold the door pods on. Not quite sure what they're called but they're like washers with a little tube on them to strengthen the hole in the doorcard. 

Any suggestions on what they're called?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for that Keyo.

Just had a search for them - insane prices, i think i'll just use some standard penny washers and rubber grommets.


Really dislike these sorts of prices on what are fairly unspecialised parts.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...