Sign in to follow this  
BigTartanJudge

Replacement Front Spoiler

Hey all,

Does anyone know where I can get a new front spoiler from, not sure which size would be best but need it to complete my replacement front bumper as the original spoiler has seen better days. Cheap as possible would be good,

Cheers,

BigEastsideVWG60

yup, GPC has the prices the wrong way around... I've just ordered my new 50mm one for my nice standard bumper again... 8)

Cheers guys,

But can anyone get them a bit cheaper ? £35 plus VAT and postage seems a bit steep to me, are there any other suppliers or does anyone have a mint one they would be prepared to sell?

Cheers,

BigEastsideVWG60

Cheers guys,

But can anyone get them a bit cheaper ? £35 plus VAT and postage seems a bit steep to me, are there any other suppliers or does anyone have a mint one they would be prepared to sell?

Cheers,

BigEastsideVWG60

steep is that a joke????? :roll: ......bearing in mind its a Corrado piece of trim its quite reasonable :-P

steep is that a joke????? ......bearing in mind its a Corrado piece of trim its quite reasonable

You'll get a second hand one cheaper but as Rodders says you might as well have a new one at that price while you still can... what are you - Scottish or something... :lol: