Sign in to follow this  
Oakley

18" or not

hello there,

yes they can fit but i wouldn't advise fitting them you just have to comprimise to many things to get them on .. and they look oversized in imho anyway...

just my thoughts. :lol:

There can go on, need to roll arches front and rear and remove liners at front

need to be precise with the ET, TYRE, WIDTH of Wheel to Use

Heres mine on 18's

chris003vi-vi.jpg?1093571265

DSC00229-vi.jpg?1093840856

They look nice on Cheesy's but.. honestly.. its so much ballache just so you can say you have 18's on your car.

I'd personally prefer to spend the money on a good set of 17's - that way you won't have to order an exact specific style / fitment of wheel and redesign the underside of the car to get them on!

havent you now sold them 18"s aswell and gone back smaller cheesy ??? :wink:

They have just been sold.

I was thinking of going for some azev a wheels in 17 cos of the turbo kit i was gonna put on.

My cars having its feature done next month and have been in contact with wolfrace about sponsorship.

I suppose 18's are a bit of an overkill. I can only assume that 17" should fit without any sort of modifications?

What should I buy? Appologies for all the questions as I am new to Rado's.

Cheesy, I want mine to look as good as yours. Where did you get all your kit?

I suppose 18's are a bit of an overkill. I can only assume that 17" should fit without any sort of modifications?

What should I buy? Appologies for all the questions as I am new to Rado's.

Cheesy, I want mine to look as good as yours. Where did you get all your kit?

Cheers for commment on mine

The kit came from various places then some touches by bodyshop

I've been running 17's with 215/40/17 tyres for 5 years noo. Anyway I bought cheesy's wheels they went straight on I've no arch mods and my c's been dropped a fair bit on my koni coilovers (compared the the size of the wheels and the 18's were only a few mm bigger the 17's due to the tyre profile). I've only had them on for a week but what I've found so far is the car feels much smoother (I was surprised by this) and the grip is much improved over the 17's plus they look totally wicked. Just need to watch pot holes but I've done my apprenticeship on 17's so I am a pot hole dodging master (touch wood)

PS will post some pics today at some point

Sandy

I've been running 17's with 215/40/17 tyres for 5 years noo. Anyway I bought cheesy's wheels they went straight on I've no arch mods and my c's been dropped a fair bit on my koni coilovers (compared the the size of the wheels and the 18's were only a few mm bigger the 17's due to the tyre profile). I've only had them on for a week but what I've found so far is the car feels much smoother (I was surprised by this) and the grip is much improved over the 17's plus they look totally wicked. Just need to watch pot holes but I've done my apprenticeship on 17's so I am a pot hole dodging master (touch wood)

Sandy

Any Pics?

PS will post some pics today at some point

Sandy

kept that quiet :p

show us some pics then!! :wink:

looks cool mate, wouldnt think they were 18's looking at pics.. do look BIG though :D

would lower the front alot more though if it was my car :D

looks cool mate, wouldnt think they were 18's looking at pics.. do look BIG though :D

would lower the front alot more though if it was my car :D

I raised ma C up at the front around 10mm to take the 18's but I didn't really need to. Will lower it again at the weekend but I must admit I am enjoying having full lock without arch rub.

PS my driveway make's ma C look like its alot higher at the front than it is even with the 17's on.

BBS nah they are just commoners wheels :PPPPP

Go for Oz, I seriously would not recommend 18 inch though, im struggling with Tram lining on 17inch and am definately going to head in the direction of 16"/15" perhaps even Euro Styley 13" (joke)

BBS nah they are just commoners wheels :PPPPP

:p:p:p

Go for Oz, I seriously would not recommend 18 inch though, im struggling with Tram lining on 17inch and am definately going to head in the direction of 16"/15" perhaps even Euro Styley 13" (joke)

the way you drive you'd be better of with 13's :lol: :lol: :lol: