Sign in to follow this  
Colley

What do you reckon of this n?

I paid £4.6 for mine 1 owner (black heated leather and AC) 102k FVWSH every mot cert from new and every single receipt

That was a beauty too!! Was wondering when this car would crop up. You beat me to it. I was down to view that car the following night. Was in Autotrader about 3 months or so ago. He didn't advertise the fact that it had an A/c either. Damn nice car, congratulations.

I paid £4.6 for mine 1 owner (black heated leather and AC) 102k FVWSH every mot cert from new and every single receipt

That was a beauty too!! Was wondering when this car would crop up. You beat me to it. I was down to view that car the following night. Was in Autotrader about 3 months or so ago. He didn't advertise the fact that it had an A/c either. Damn nice car, congratulations.

Yeah i'm pretty pleased he didnt' mention the A/C in the advert as it does'nt work but i'm hopefully getting it gassed up this week .I think it's probably goin to need a new condensor to sort it out but it should'nt be a problem as i'm in the Trade..I've just fitted a new Heater matrix cost me £30 not a bad job to do :roll: .I can't bel ive how much he spent at the maindealer's :shock:

For anyone who needs a new condenser you can get a repro of the Diavia original Superflow unit from http://www.autoairglos.net

You need to speak to the right bloke because the guy that quoted me first time quoted me for a universal at about 60-70 + VAT. When I rang to order someone else picked the phone up and asked me why I was buying a universal? To cut a long story short for £147 delivered I have got a new condenser and dryer that are exact replicas of the original stuff. Apparentley you have to replace the dryer after a few years as well.

Alpinair which is a big distributor in Stanmore quoted me £250 + VAT and a 6-8 week wait if they could get it.

Heardy,

Damn that was a good buy. Good luck sorting the a/c. You should post some pics in members gallery when you get the chance, wouldn't mind having a nose at it.

Sorry for getting off the subject of the thread Colley, did you buy the silver c in the end?

Nah it went the day before i was going to view it but i wasn't too sure about paying as much as he was asking so it could be a blessing so i'm still looking for one. Get 1 soon hopefully!

Sorry, best of luck, probably for the best anyway. There are a couple of silver ones kicking around on Autotrader at the minute though:

VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO 2.9 VR6 COUPE,

N reg. met silver, alloys, s/r, ABS, e/w, e/m, PAS, r/c/l, Active spoiler, Sports int, full test, alarm, good con in/out. £4,495. p/x fin warr. 01535 663622 ,. mailto:[email protected].

Beeches Motor Company

Doesn't mention mileage ? :x

and this one:

1994 VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO 2.9 VR6 3dr

Coupe, 81000 miles, Silver. Sunroof, ABS, Alloy Wheels, Alarm + Immobiliser, Electric Windows, 2 Owners From New. Tax + MOT until end March 05.. £4,750 . 07748 988180.

Tel: 02380 339238

might already have been sold or is it the same one you were looking at L ref silver 80k?

There is a nice looking silver G60 there too.

this baby looked pretty good for the price, in blue though:

1995 VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO 2.9 VR6,

M reg. 81000 miles, manual sunroof, abs, 17alloys, Cat1, anti-theft, fsh, e/w, pas, 10mths tax & MoT, excellent condition. £4,750.

Tel: (01865) 722863 or (07884) 094051

Though manual roof probably means its broken?

Anyway, you have probably scrutinised these all already. Good luck.