aposegil

Clutch kits for 16v

Hello guys

got to change the cutch on my mates 16v and GSF do several

Standard LUK 228 £96 + vat

Standard LUK G60 228 £86.50 + vat

Standrad LUK vr6 228 £82 + vat

Sachs Sports Clutch for 8v and G60 228 £149+vat

I know im running a vr6 clutch in mine but i cant remember if thats a 16v or vr6 pressure plate. Also mines a uprated item capable of hold 400bhp so i know its not standard.

So what would you recomend my mate to get??? its the 2L 16v running a 1.8 16v head air filter and exhuast so about 160-170 bhp so needs something that will handle his driving all day lond ;) ;)

thanx in advance

if the G60 one will fit into the VR6, then the VR6 one will too... as this is the one which is designed for most power handling from new, and he's not gone too mental with the valver's spec, stick in the VR6 one if it'll fit... 8)

Hello guys

got to change the cutch on my mates 16v and GSF do several

Standard LUK 228 £96 + vat

Standard LUK G60 228 £86.50 + vat

Standrad LUK vr6 228 £82 + vat

Sachs Sports Clutch for 8v and G60 228 £149+vat

I know im running a vr6 clutch in mine but i cant remember if thats a 16v or vr6 pressure plate. Also mines a uprated item capable of hold 400bhp so i know its not standard.

So what would you recomend my mate to get??? its the 2L 16v running a 1.8 16v head air filter and exhuast so about 160-170 bhp so needs something that will handle his driving all day lond ;) ;)

thanx in advance

I put a standard 16v one in mine from GSF Alex, after many miles running on the tuned 2L lump I've had no problems with it at all, earlier this year (as you know) I had to rebuild the engine and the clutch was still like new.

David.

mate i can totally believe it but then u havent seen my mates style of driving :(

that poor corrado is either allways flat out or braking then the double clucthing :(

so the best clutch we can put in there now would be the best for the future lol :roll: :shock: :lol:

plus i only put a meatier one in mine because i knew i want to up the power one day :D