Sign in to follow this  
Ford

To find a thief in Norwich...K976VPB

But for what kvwloon, says sounds like I have saved a lot of money, makes me feel a bit better! May have just been the deposit but could have been a lot more! You mentioned that you looked at the same speck car a month earlier, it wasn't silver was it?

Nah mate, I mean that I have a feeling I looked at the same car about a month before, when it was in Autotrader, and then ended up looking at the same car again when it was up on Ebay later. Trust me, if you didn't see the car before bidding, you would have been majorly disappointed when you would have picked it up, very ropey, and I reckon a bit 'dodgy' as well. At least you didn't hand all your hard earned over, I guess. :roll: It was looking at this car that gave me the idea for the 'Corrado Pre-viewing' sticky, because he mentioned some guy had travelled all the way from Leeds to see his shed of a car! I was p#ssed off I'd driven two miles to see it!

Thanks TomB a few more addresses to go on, nice one! Will get onto them...

kvwloon, yeah I know, I was looking for a bit of a project car, and I liked the fact that it had a new engine from VW, that's why I got onto it. Glad I have my silverado now, even though she needs loads of work too, but that's part of the fun. I guess that car would have been a major drain on the bank acc. to put right. Thanks for your reassuring comments.

Will keep you posted....