Sign in to follow this  
del68

LANCIA INTEGRALE STOLEN; please keep eyes peeled

Copy of post:

Guys

My flatmate's car went missing last night from Lakeside Shopping Centre, Thurrock, Essex.

It's a NERO BLACK 16V LANCIA DELTA INTEGRALE = REG F148 TRK and is completely original. It has a Goodwood Festival of Speed sticker in the rear window and a Monza Autosport badging on the rear hatch

Photo of it below...

Can you please keep your eyes peeled - stolen from Essex area but had a fair bit of petrol in it and the time of theft is unknown, so it could have been driven anywhere before even being reported

Any help appreciated - this has been posted on SXOC, GTIROC and MLR as far as I know, if you could post a link on any other forums you frequent would be great

Thanks

*mod edit - Added pic here instead of linking to it - Henny*

Let's hope they get it back.... can't stand these scum who go nicking cars... glad mine's got the tracker on it! 8) :twisted:

Out of interest I would love to know how secure these cars were that are being stolen. ie should I be uprating my Cat 2 Alarm to having the South African Flame Thrower affect style :wink: or even something sensible like a tracker :)

Quote :- HES HAD IT FOR 3 MONTHS Said IT HAD CLIFFORD CAT 1, 2 STEERING LOCKS, IMMOBILISER ETC, AND THEY STILL GOT IT