Sign in to follow this  
whiteee

Front lights...

What is the difference between early and late spec lights?

I have an early corrado - what would i need to convert bumper lights to later flush fitting units... are the lights different themselves or is is just the bracket?

Whats different with headlights?

Also are the indicator lenses sold seperately? if so where from and how much?

To change the fogs and indicators from early to late spec, you need the complete fog lamps (including surround) and indicators from a late model Corrado. They are completely different from the early ones...

There's a little bit of a modification needed to the bumper to make 'em fit, but by all accounts it's easy to do and pretty simple to work out what you need to do... 8)

The headlamps have a different lens and surround on them, although I'm reasonably certain that the actual mirror and main housing are the same on both early and late headlamps... Someone'll probably be along shortly to either confirm or correct that.... 8)

Indicators are a sealed unit and so the lenses are not available seperately... :(

Cheers mate...

i thought that mite be possible with the headlights - if so i could buy a new set of lenses from GSF and fit them to my old units?!? or do the new lenses not come with the surround.

As for indicators any idea of new price? i broke one when i broke me bumper :(

btw nice pic in PVW this month! 8)

someone's selling a set of the headlamp lenses and surrounds in the for sale section at the moment! ;) 8)

As Rodders says, GPC is still your best bet for either early or late fogs and indicators... that's where mine came from anyway! :lol: