I wan't to tune up my engine a little bit so far i have

-a ported charge just rebuild

-68mm pully

-removed boost return

today i ordert 400cc injectors with matching chip

what else shout i modify.....i think a 3.5 bar fpr maybe another cam

how about removing the carbon cannister will that makeany difference

let me know.........

You won't need the 3.5BAR FPR with those injectors. They will flow plenty of fuel for a 68mm pulley. You would only need it if the chip was written for the injectors AND the FPR.

I would get the head flowed. Chances are it could do with new valve guides, a skim would make it a bit better off boost too.

Your best bet is to get all the stuff done at once and have someone make a custom chip for it. Each time you change something, it'll cancel out stuff you have already done.

Gavin

Hmm.. is it too late to change your order?..

400cc injectors are complete overkill on a G60 unless you have hybrid engine spec with a head that flows high CFM. The stock, or even ported PG/1H head does not physically flow enough to require the fuel that 400cc injectors provide.

300cc injectors running a 3 bar reg are more than adequate to provide enough fuel for 99% of G60 engines, even those with bigger CC and major engine mods.

Removal of carbon cannister is a good mod. Not necessarily to give you increase in performance, just cleans engine bay up and shorterns vac hoses so there is less hose to be prone to vacume leaks.

Cams in G60's are a little subjective. All cams do is move power about. If you gain BHP top end, you will loose torque midrange. The PG head is not the best flowing head topend so it is a little counterproductive fitting a cam which works at higher RPM as when the cam comes into its own the head stops flowing. It also means that you have to rev the engine at higher rpm to get power from the engine which is not really the best for the charger. The stock G60 cam is a good all around profile that may not give ulltimate BHP, but gives a good across the board wall of torque, which is what the engine is all about.

beavis,

Thanks...that's the advice what i'm looking for..so in short word's you say i can beter spend my money on flowing the head than on a cam and bigger injector's.Do i still have to fit another chip or is that also not nessecery(hope i spelled it right)If yes what's the right one to get.....

hope i can cancel the order :| :|

Personaly, with a Corrado G60 i'd be inclined to fit a larger intercooler before doing anywork to the engine. The standard intercooler is the limiting factor on the cars. You will stilll need a chip if you have not already got one to suit the spec of the engine and injectors you have at the moment. I was just suggesting that if you do upgrade the injectors i'd go no larger than 300cc (red) injectors.