Sign in to follow this  
AlanVW

I Miss My Corrado.

Well after having the corrado for a few weeks then blowing up my clutch release bearing,

I have been driving the 1.9 TD Mk3 for a week then the 1.6 Driver I can now say. whoever said drive the corrado for a while then back to the golf was right.

I Miss the Rad,

I just cant wait till i get it back, the Mk3 just felt like I was driving a 4x4, and the driver well it's just a bit tempremental.

So i am really wanting the corrado back and am going to sort all the little things over time. been looking for a set of wheels to treat it since i was a bit bad with it when i first got it.well not bad but had some fun in it.

Only problem being, the performance was crap enough as it is so I dont want to compramise the performance or handiling much with my wheel choice. and the car is already lowered so I dont want arch problems.

love deep dish rims, been looking at a set of borbet T's but not sure if 17"'s are too big and I am thinking about 8" wide but I dont know if they will cause problems.

Should i compramise and choose style over performance ? it will look great but i dont know if it will matter when I get overtaken by 1.1 Corsa ! because ive lost power and if i go quick round a corner my arches scrape.

Someone give me some advice.

Get some deep dish Borbet T's in 9x16 and get the arches rolled.. Corrado's look GOOD on them :)

was like driving a lorry when i got back in my golf after driving corrado for ages! seat height was meter away from ground :lol: not inches hehe