Sign in to follow this  
morganvw1

Woerthersee 2005

Hi all,

I have just nipped accross to your forum to ask if anyone on here has been to Woerthersee, and to ask for a bit of direction as I am trying to organise a trip in 2005 for elite1000 and any other club/website that would like to join us on our road trip accros to the show.

We are making arrangments now so that is not a last minute thing and all the details can be sorted early.

If any of you would like to join us on our road trip please come over to our forum http://www.elite1000.co.uk click on the forum link and you will see the thread in the General chat forum. If any of you have any imfo that could help please mail me at mailto:[email protected] or simply reply to this thread.

thank you for your time ladies and gents

Scott

i think psd are organising a trip over might be worth popping on there forum to see whats happening

I think a few of us from Ireland are considering the trip too, prob only about 5 or 6 cars

Me? I'm as usual going to the only remaining pure Rocco/Rado meet, Roadstar 2005, in the Netherlands, usually clashes with Wörthersee ...

Tempest

I will post up on PSD and ask a few of the J29 boys to see what they are doing. if we could all travel over together it would be awesome to be in such a convoy.

Scott.

I just got my walkie talkies delivered today too!

How many did you get? We should have one per car! I might be able to borrow some off a mate if we are short!

How many did you get? We should have one per car! I might be able to borrow some off a mate if we are short!

I got x 2 Motorola T5500's from ebay, was going to give the other one to your car anyway but it would be useful if Doug and Jay also had them eh?

I'm going to start dropping the dash in the Corrado later this afternoon; I've got the following to sort before 17th April CCGB AGM so I can do a longish test drive on my new belt configuration.

Drop the dash to 1) fix hot/cold vents 2) sort the wiring of my navigation 3) install Aquamist DD2

Then the following:

Change rocker cover gasket, re-spray rocker cover, finishing polishing VM VSR, re-route Aquamist, change cone filter, re-wire my Xenon's with new headlight connectors, finally get round to fitting that oil catch tank, and get the bonnet lifters on!

Providing I get this done before the AGM I hope to be taking the Corrado!