Sign in to follow this  
RACK

G-Werks Intercooler & Charger

Just a massive massive thamks to Darren for putting in about 10hours work on my C yesterday.

He fitted a Golf IC and then had a wrestling match with the oil cooler.

After that he re-built my G-Lader, only he and god know what with cos now the car has turned into some kind of monster.

I've done 250miles at the min due to running it in, but the boost difference is amazing.

Big hello to Steve Liam and Ant too. Top set of blokes and top quality of work.

Once again Darren, thanks loads for the work you put in on my car yesterday, it was worth every mile of the 470mile round trip.

Oh and he is the only man to scare me in my own car :lol:

Cheers

RACK

P.S. Daz, that new cd I got waswell good and that batman tune was just the tip of the iceburg

Absolutely no problems at all. It was a pleasure to have your car in for the day, im pleased you are happy with the results and you know there is only more to come very soon…

As far as scaring you in your own car goes I can only apologise for that... lucky the wipers were so bad or else we could have really tested some of the potential of your car on our test road...

Yeah mate, the wipers were fun during the way home. The lupo ones are getting ordered tomorrow.

Only another 230miles to go till I can see how it really goes :twisted:

Cheers mate.

Nice to know you got back safe and sound mate... The test facility was a little dryier this evening, although very poorly lit up by the head lights of a Golf Rallye.. just have to use the 'cats eyes' as Braile.

Right update time. In the last 2nights I've clocked up just over 200miles to get the charger to te magic 500mile run-in period. I got of the motorway last night and thought I'd see what difference the Golf IC and re-built charger made.

My initial re-action was JEEEEEEESUS!!!!! :shock: The car so much more pull through the rev range!! It's totally transformed the performance and just pins you in the seat!

Also gives the car a lot more omph at the top end!

Once again Big thanks Daz!

Cheers

RACK

It's a must for anyone with a G60!!! I can't stress this enough.

They usually go for about £500 that's including all the pipework. It seems expensive but I can assure it's worth every penny!

You're best off ringing Darren for a price for fitting.