Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

Its all in the detail.

Had a productive day today doing some detail touches to the interior. Although I am currently in the throws of converting it all to cream leather I figured it was a good time to do some details I have been meaning to do for ages.

The main one, was converting the lights in the window switches to red to match the rest of the TT dash. Also wiring up the lock/unlock switch in the TT centre tunnel, which also lights up red.

Dead easy to do, just bought some 3mm Red LED's from Maplins for 23p and swapped them for the green ones in the switches.

So now at night everything lights up properly, as per in a TT.

Its all in the detail! :) 8)

Jay

Very nice Jay!

So have you sorted some cream leather now? How did it work out in the end? Retrim, 2nd hand Recaro or other leather? Are they even C seats? :D

Nice Jay they look good, I had a good day today as well, I put the 440cc injectors in, loaded the new map I picked up this week and wooooshhh it all went Pete Tong! The oil level rose by 20mm and that was because the sump was filling up with petrol !!!!!!!!! arhhhhhhh :(

VR6 - The leather is a combo of a few things. I got some porker front seats that had been freshly re-trimmed. I then got the bloke who trimmed them to do the rest of the interior, so it all matches perfectly. Its all in Jaguar leather and is properly double stiched etc.. which makes all the difference. 8)

Ben - Oh dear. Don't worry you will get there. :cry:

Jay