Sign in to follow this  
don

master cylinder

does any one out there has a 2L 16v corrado with abs?

if so have you ever changed master cylinder ?

ive tried all but main dealer and all of the parts searches come up with an item that does not look like anything ive got on the car?

is there some sort of special order code for 2L corrados, tha problem is that the cylinder has two outputs to the ABS one is facing up and one down, a nipple for bleeding and reservour holes, any thing ive seen so far has four outputs for brakes all facing the wrong way to accommodate the brake pipes.

ANY SUGGESTIONS, I JUST WANNA DRIVE THE CAR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

It would help if you gave the year and model of car you have. I think the brake master cylinder does indeed have 4 outputs.

My 16V only used 2 (IIRC) and the unused 2, I put bleed nipples in, just to blank them off. but then again my car doesn't have ABS!!

Maybe some of the other forum members can put you right!

THATS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM

ALL OF MASTER CYLINDERS LISTED I VE SEEN SO FAR HAVE THE 4 NIPPLES AND YOU CAN BLANK THEM OFF BUT ONE OF THEM IS FACING DOWNWARDS THUS MAKING IT NOT POSSIBLE TO FIT WITHOUT CHANGING THE LAYOUT OF THE PIPE, THE CAR IS A 93 MODEL.