Sign in to follow this  
supercoupe

I miss my corrado!!

Well i am back on the site for the first time since selling my C! Have to say i do miss it a bit, I still hope to see it it on this site as would like to see how it is looking! Anyway i kept it german with this:

rimz2.jpg

Still got a corrado VR6 thou in the family so still rag that around and see how it compares to my current car!

Anyway no real point to this thread apart from saying corrado are very cool and i do miss it! and hurry up and finish the car BEN i want a ride in it!!

Alex :lol:

Yea they are bought them 5 days ago well pleased with the look! I said to myself i would not spend any money on it 1 week later i got the wheels lowered it etc etc!! :lol: I thought i had shaked of the modding bug witht the corrado but no!!

Well it looks like an R-plate so itll be an Evo then 8) - they look like Schnitzer reps to me....

Lovely car - dont care what people say about the image - id have one at the drop of the hat - im not interested in other peoples misguided opinions - i like driving cars and an M3 Evo aint a bad drive at all :lol:

Pete.