Sign in to follow this  
del68

Help needed with Scorpion 1218T CAT1

My C has the above alarm fitted, done back in '03 by the previous owner. Today while re-fitting my speakers the alarm tripped. Keys were in the ignition but I had not started the engine, so after ten mins the system armed then went off as the drivers door and tailgate were open. I cancelled the alarm with the key still in the ignition and went back to doing what I was doing with out thinking any more of it. Took another half hour to take the drivers door card off and re-connect the door speaker and re-seat the window and runner which had fallen off, window now works perfectly :D Decided to go and fill up with fuel for the rest of the week and ... nothing,Na da, nowt , zilch! Ignition lights come on but when I turn the key to fire her up I just get a load of clicking from the dash, a bit of buzzing from what I assume is the fuel pump near the tank and a similar sound from the engine bay.

Checked the alarm conditions and it's telling me the ignition circuit was activated. Now I just can't disarm the imobiliser. I can set the system but not totally disarm it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially as i have to get to work quite early tomorrow!

I thought about that one but the alram manual says it has it's own battery back up, suppose it can't hurt to try. I'll let you know in about ten mins. Was going to PM you on this as you are a bit of an electrical wizard!.