Sign in to follow this  
dinger657

AUDI TT FUEL CAP?

Please turn off your CAPS LOCK... ;)

Have a word with gibber_2K, he's got one on his Corrado VR6 S/C and it looks very nice indeed.... 8) Quite a lot of work IIRC though... :|

yeah i`m sure it cost him somthing like£600 to fit properly IIRC (sorry if i`m wrong!) talks about it in members gallery

Thought my ears where burning.

To fit it correctly you need the body pannel off the TT as well, then this needs to be cut and grafted into the corrado rear quarter panel, no a cheep job, and not may bodyshops will take it on.

I bought mine from Venom Motorsport, and it came with the cap, panel rubber boot and electric solenoid to open it, all the bits you will need if you want to fit it propperly., fitting was about 300.

gibber,

Where did you get the body pannel off the TT ...?? Any idea how much the kit was too...?? Theres a tt cap for sale near me off a tt for £60

Cheers

When I bought the kit it came with the section of body panel, think venom has the prices in PVW. its over 200! but it comes with everything, panel, cap, bolts, rubber bit behind the cap, and the soleniod to open it.