Sign in to follow this  
jetcorrado91

Front bumpers?

eurotek do the dsp stuff in the uk...dont know wether they still do the corrado stuff now though ??

Got to say, I like the RS4 - it just seems to keep with the Corrado's styling really well.

Ok Has anyone tried extending the flares out on the back or making them rounder to make it ever more mean like I have right now 16x9.5 in the back and it looks mean. I want to give it a even more wide look just not ugly GTO kit. Any recomendations.

There are some pictures of the standard reiger rs4 bumper in the gallery on the

corrado club nederlands site, the bumper is the same

all rausher has done is filled the outter parts of the outer air intakes (making it look rounder)

His version looks better i think

On the orginal, the outter air intakes stretch round the sides of the bumper, making it look a bit strange if you look at it from the side

http://www.corrado-club.nl/ (for some reason the site is offline at the mo)

BETTYSWOLLOX, Thanks alot that website has almost everything that I want I think I am going with the rs big mouth fron and the venus side skirts and the Venom bumber and the grill I just hope they can ship it to where I live to bad hardly any performance stuff for the corrado thanks though for you help. Matt

i like the luma stuff wat do u dudes think, i arnt to sure about the winkers and spot lights though and how they look, and do any 1 like the rear lights in the yellow panels thinking of makeing a F,GLASS mould so i dont av to spend stupid money on a set regards BETTY// :) :)