Sign in to follow this  
Shilakadaddy

Corrado Forum Car of the Year - Original +

Corrado Forum Car of the Year - Original +  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Corrado Forum Car of the Year - Original +

well either bodywork or engine, as you have quite a good engine spec too :) The reason I wouldn't put you in this section however is because IMO the mods done to your car stand out... your rear lights and exhaust for example. They don't really lend themselves to the OEM look which the people in this section have (purposely or not) achieved.

The bodywork section should maybe have been called "Exterior" or something similar.. as you don't have to have done actual bodywork to qualify for that section. I just think that would be more appropriate for the overall look of your car.

PMSL

Theres no way my car deserves to go into the same section as A20 LEE's!!!!!!!!!!!!

or renshaws, his has full colour change and is gorgeous!!!

my body work is completly std corrado, my lights i think just give a more modern look with them being clear instead of orange, much like a seat leon, and my zorst, well, not as bad too look at as ya'd think, big yeah, but i've seen a few that pull it off, (tom ingrams rad being one - http://www.matey-matey.com/supercharged ... _vr6.shtml ) like his it looks better ith my 17's back on :D

I wasnt particulary asking to be added, and what im saying basically is that these 3 catagories are utterly tooo vauge. my cars engine is way too mild to go in there, and looks like its done all 126K miles too :oops: , my bodywork is untouched, so aint going in there, and i dont have std wheels anymore, or RH's or BBS RS's, so that would void my car from this entry too.