Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Quick lupo wiper question

I've quoted the p/n for the lupo wipers to the guy at VW & he wants to know a year before ordering them? Aren't they all the same? what year should I be ordering?

tell him to sod off and to just order the parts from the numbers you gave him... :roll:

If you've got the part numbers, they don't need the year... he's just being a jobsworth... :mad:

p.s. late 2003 should do it... ;)

ll've found these

6x2955409A ... Wiper Arm £16.50 +vat

6x2955410A ... Wiper Arm £16.50 +vat

6x2955425B ... Wiper Blade £8.43 +vat

6x2955425C ... Wiper Blade £8.43 +vat

but have also found 6x2 998 406 should this be the arm & blade? just the arm?

2x Lupo GTI wiper arm and blade kits (part no. V6X2 998 406) £17.36+VAT from VAG?

Confused :(

Mate i got to drivers side wiper arms with blades cost me £40.96 all in.. cant rember part no's though..

2x Lupo GTI wiper arm and blade kits (part no. V6X2 998 406) £17.36+VAT from VAG?

Thats what you want to order. Ignore the other stuff. Two of the above part numbers, job done!!

Thanks Jim

F**king Part dept Monekys Pi55 me off! If he can't find that one he's going to get an ear full! :mad: Bloody Chump!

They might also insist that they can't find that part number by browsing, which apparently is true. They just have to enter that number directly on the system.. my parts guy at Listers VW found it with not too much hassle, so if your guy says anything about it not existing, reach over the counter and punch him.. it definately exists :)

Problem now sorted. After going to a different VW garage, and forcing the guy to enter the pn with the spaces between the necessary numbers like I told him the 4 time before!!! 2 x Driver Wiper arm & blade kits ordered! :D Just got to wait till Thursday now :roll:

Nearly had to use Jim's technique! :wink: