Sign in to follow this  
samm_cvr6

A good place to take you'r C if in SE London.

London Diesel Services is the name but they do a lot of work on petrol cars. Nick who works there is sound and helpful. I'm not saying these guys are as good as someone like stealth/jabba etc but they know there cars and offer very reasonable prices. They had an M3 CSL in there and he was telling me about how rapid it is! :wink:

There number is 020 8858 8013, If you tell them you are a friend of Sam's he may well give a discount, he likes C's and was looking for one but couldn't find a decent one, he reckoned mine was much better than the ones he had looked at!

was disappointed to hear that only 2 people turnt up for the meet at the grasshopper :roll: , still I didn't go either as I was hung over, will try and get to the next one if it's still there. What colour is your C?

its aqua blue pearl...that was the first meet, second one there were 4 cars & 7 people, its only a new meet so gonna take a while to get everbody to turn up regularly. Its still at the grasshopper that will be the permanent place for it 8)