Sign in to follow this  
Bournemouth James

Other cars

After I eventually find a VR6.......

Impreza P1

Toyota Supra Twin Turbo

Audi S3

I fancy getting a Corrado after my Saxo.. lol :D

Na, but seriously, there are a lot of nice cars out there. Realistically, some I would like to step up to a little later on down the line :

Seat Ibiza Cupra or Leon Cupra R..

Honda Accord Type R, or maybe an Integra Type R.

An old Porsche 911...

Thats the selection of cars I would like at the minute, that are realistic and possibly affordable. Can't get enough of the Accord Type R's.. have seen a few of those around at the minute and they just look superb :)

Jim,

I'd have to agree about the Type-R's. The Integra is pretty rare, looks good and apparently has handling to rival a C :shock: The Accord is supposed to be a lot more torqey than other Hondas too. Lack of torque was partly what turned me against my VTI.

Its gotta be something quicker than the c, so that narrows it down significantly! Maybe a nice TVR chimera or something equally suave, i hate to say it but BMW M3! Bad image, excellent drivers cars. Or as jim said an old 911 would be more than acceptable.

But will prob just keep the c as a weekend car to blast around in and be exclusive in!!!

I'd like a recent TVR, great styling, fantastic looks, great handling, and an engine that sounds just oh-so-nice... But I've got size 13 feet and can't press the brakes on most of the cars 'cos of the steering column! :shock:

After I've got over C's (is that ever gonna happen? I moped after the loss of my first one for 3 years before buying another!) I think I want either a late 80's or early 90's Porsche 911 Turbo or possibly a new Boxter...

Of course, if we're talking fantasy, it'd be a Shelby 427 AC Cobra, but there's a lot of money involved there that I don't have! :lol:

Considering saving the pennies for an Evo in a couple of years time, the VR6 is fast, but the Evo VI :twisted: , now that is a seriously fast car...

Not sure if I could live with as a daily driver tho :?

Jamie

'93 Aqua blue VR6

Thats what appeals about the Accord Type R... looks like it can be a seriously fun car, but is also a capable & comfortable family saloon car when you need it.

Its also pretty affordable - can pick one of those puppies up for about 12k! :)

Mmm I like this question...

R32

Integra Type R (mate had one of these and they are a very close rival to the C's!)

Mk1 Golf

Mazda RX7 (wankel *snigger*)

Mazda RX8

Toyota Supra

Porsche

TVR

Audi TT (for when my hairdressing business takes off as well :))

Leon Cupra

I'm looking at getting one of the following in the next year or so, lets hope nothing else goes wrong with the C to dent my funds:

Audi TT 225 Coupe

Mercedes SLK 230

TVR Cerbera

Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 24V Lusso

Audi S3

Cheers

Mark

Well i'd love some of those, but unfortunately at my age & earnings I was quoting cars that were affordable to me :)

Has to be an Audi RS4..........maybe it`s time to get the cloth cap too :lol:

Audi RS4 & cloth cap? More like a 4 point harness and a clean change of pants.

The RS4 is a proper machine!!! :)