Sign in to follow this  
Rob_B

why cant all car owners be so friendly?!

im amazed at how friendly most corrado owners are! most always put their hand up or beep when they see you in yours regardless if you know them or not!! was in norwich last nite and i pulled up alongside a chap in another g60, then proceeded to pull over and have a chat about our corrados! never seen the guy before in my life but he was really friendly and shared a genuine interest in the car. i dont think ive ever really seen this happen in other cars, most just turn their noses up!

When i had my mr2 and mk1 golf other people waved in same car cos there a bit rare if u was in a focus/mondeo etc u would spend all day flashin your lights and wavin lol

I just rarely see any other Corrado's on the roads in Coventry..

But as a breed I find Corrado owners to be pretty much all good people.. well at least the ones i've met anyway! Weird how many seem to work in IT though ;)

er yeah i did tell him :oops:

yeah the corrado is a bit rare when your looking for 1, but as soon as you buy one you seem to see them all the time!!

you boys in IT get paid to much money so thats why you can all afford corrados!! :lol:

is that why so many people comment on the forum during the day then when you should all be working!!! :D

all the corrado owners ive met seem to be cool though

think the guy got a bit worried when he asked me about the oil temps in his corrado! mine go up to about 100 to 104 degrees around town, his were around 118 to 120! couldnt really comment too much as im not a mechanic!