Sign in to follow this  
BigTartanJudge

Converting Mk3 Golf 1.8L to G60 PG engine

Hey all,

One of my mates has a Mk3 Golf 1.8L in good condition and he wants a bit more power :D . He has been offered a Corrado G60 engine for a very good price :) . I know this is a long shot but does anyone on here know how to go about doing this or who to contact regarding such a project? I know of at least one Mk3 Golf G60 conversion in existence (red one), but I don't have any details on it or know if the owner is on any of the forums (here, dubforce.net, clubgti.com, edition38.com etc. Does anyone know this car or know who I could contact to get some info on such a swap? Any help would be much appreciated. Oh, and here is a picture of that particular Mk3 G60,

Cheers,

BigEastSideVWG60

scott morgan @ elite 1000 had the conversion done on that certian golf... a also know of a few other mk3's running g60 set ups but these started life a 8v gti's

btw i think scot os registered on here too.

g-man, would you guys offer to do a conversion?? - I've got a mate with a mint Mk3 2.0 8v GTi who wants more power plus his engine is a bit tired on 178k!