Sign in to follow this  
20v turbo

20v turbo

just got a new printer scanner thing so i thought i'd put up a couple of pics of the golf that my engine came from,and before i'd biult my garage,had to biuld it round it once it had been droped off :roll:

£1400 at the local breaker's but it was three years ago before they became a popular conversion.

I wasn’t a certain breakers in Paddock was it cos his prices seem to be goin through the roof at the minute :x

And hes got a C in one of his lock ups thats seen better days but wont break it :(

I see your car quite a lot it looks awesome :D

it was mate and yes i know what you mean about his prices i think he's realized about the amount of people out there after these engine's ,i spoke to them the other day and he wanted £1500 just for the engine ecu and loom.

£1400 at the local breaker's but it was three years ago before they became a popular conversion.

thats pretty good! I got my engine with everything for about £700, that to was about 2-3 years ago....