Sign in to follow this  
Blown

Intercooler plumbing

Right,seeing as it's nigh on impossible to get hold of an original Golf G60 U-bend,without spending ££££'s,I thought I could make one up using 2x76mm 90deg Samco hoses and metal connecting flange between the two.Obviously,one end of the hose would be connected to an RSR outlet,then the other end to the flange then the second 90deg bend. 8)

This should be as good as using an original part?

The rest of the pipework is coming from BAR-TEK in Germany,as they do a stainless steel kit for golf G60 intercoolers-as well as ones for the C too. :twisted:

no .. the g60 ubend is not 180deg what you could do is to use your rsr outlet angled down slightly and then buy 1x 135deg 76mm samco this should get you very close to what you looking at doing.

Hey there,

According to page 47 of the latest issue of Performance VW mag, Samco now do a 180 degree u-bend in silicon which would solve your problems,

Cheers,

BigEastSideWVG60

Email the guy at BAR-TEK. I'd be suprised if he'll not be able to sort you out with all the pipes you need... 8)

onn german ebay i think someone has a rallye bend like the one you require at 100 euros. correct me if im wrong though