Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

My car drove away today

:cry: well the corrado has gone... hopefully to a good home.. keep your eyes peeled if your around the Brentwood, essex area as that is where it will be now.

I will email the guy with the forum details and hopefully it'll be around here still for a while.

oh well... clock is ticking.. keeping my eyes open for another VR6 bargin now as another project :twisted:

was fun while it lasted.. and went from this th_DSCF0011.jpg th_DSCF0016.jpg

.....to this th_afterwork16.jpg th_afterwork17.jpg

on a good note though... the second hand market for corrados (well for VR6 corrados) looks very strong even for xmas time!

You'll regret it! In a few months time when hardly anyone comments on how nice your S3 is, you'll wish you had the trouble ridden C again :D

I know why you've done it though. But to have such a nice C and then sell it.....

yeah i know what you mean... but i kinda have fun doing then up and making them nice.. and then get bored... maybe i'll get a proper storm next time or some thing a little rarer shold one come on the market!! red leather anyone??