Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

Drilled and Grooved Brakes for Brembo Brake conversion

I need to find some disc Brakes and pads for a Brembo Brake conversion for my G60. I'm getting the Calipers etc from Seat from a Leon Cupra, but I want Drilled and Grooved (more an look thing!!) Where is the best to buy them from - I think they are 305mm Discs with 4x100 Stud Pattern!!!!

Any help apreciated!

i think the callipers are from the ibiza cupra not the leon mate, thats what i've got anyway and they are the 305mm discs 8)

Blue_Joe,

Hello

Give Badger 5 a call

Bill done me a set of grooved 305mm disc and carbon metallic pads which I must say are the boll*cks.. they worked a treat at Milbrook.

Phone: (0)1453 827936

Andy

i would have to recomend bill too!

you could go to a seat dealer either and ask for Ibiza Cupra R disks and they are 305 and savage brakes

yup, my standard setup Brembos came from Bill too... 8)

Highly reccomended 8)

Slightly off topic but can you get brembo calipers to go over a 5 stud 312 mm disc setup?

I have a set of 4 motion front brakes on the car but I want more fade free stopping power for track days

Slightly off topic but can you get brembo calipers to go over a 5 stud 312 mm disc setup?

I have a set of 4 motion front brakes on the car but I want more fade free stopping power for track days

My brother has a vr6 turbo and the leon Brembro set-up on his and it was fine on track hardly any fade.. that was at castle coombe.. i was impressed would be better with the carbon metalic pads though..