Sign in to follow this  
chobbs

New members Storm

i'm confused here a bit.............but why on the first post is there a pic of a mystic blue storm and a pic of a classic green storm(the one with the h/light protectors)???????? :wink:

i'm confused here a bit.............but why on the first post is there a pic of a mystic blue storm and a pic of a classic green storm(the one with the h/light protectors)???????? :wink:

It's the same car - honest. Green, not blue.

Looks great, just wondered about the wheels - from that angle they don't quite look like Storm wheels - have you got a side-on pic? I picked up a set of what I thought were Storm wheels off e-bay but they look a bit different...

Looks great, just wondered about the wheels - from that angle they don't quite look like Storm wheels - have you got a side-on pic? I picked up a set of what I thought were Storm wheels off e-bay but they look a bit different...

They are the original storm wheels with the VW inserts as the original brochure, not BBS inserts.

It's the same car - honest. Green, not blue.

its ok........i am indeed confused :oops: .........going by the gist of this thread ppl were commenting on mystic blue.......so when i briefly looked at the top pic......it looked mystic-ish blue (if ya squinted....honest :oops: ) so assumed urs was mystic blue...........anyway nice and polished 8) classic green storm thar

I meant :oops: 2

That was funny... :lol:

:lol: 3 Mystic Blue owners are more ugly than Classic Green owners?

(outside shot i know ) :lol:

Maybe not so much an outside shot afterall :lol:

Fraudulent slip of the toung? maybe, maybe not :lol:

There is now another Blue one owner Storm 73k with aircon just started on Ebay. May be worth watching. I see this has been picked up on another thread by the usual tyre kickers :D