Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

Best Place for Drilled Rear Disks?

Need to order drilled rear disks to match my fronts, any suggestions on suppliers and price? Are bearings supplied with the disks?

I don't know of anyone who supplies bearings WITH disks as a normal thing. Most places that sell the disks can get the bearings though... ;)

Don't forget to get the new ABS cages too else you'll have a bright orange light inside your nice interior to annoy the hell out of you! :lol:

j dub........HELP. THat happened to me. I got my wioshboen driveshaft and discs replaced

Orange light nice and bright..all the time.whats an abs cage? where do i goet it?

re: rear brake discs

German swedish do brembo and zimmermans for about 25 buc each. only prob is that the one i went to had vented zimmermans, Wheel bearing kit i think is 20 buc

khurrado, the ABS cage is only on the rear wheels, so it's a different problem you have, 'cos you bent the front suspension on yours IIRC...

khurrado, I thought it was you that hit a curb and bent the front suspension on his car, sorry if I was mistaken... :oops:

Rears? German swedish do brembo and zimmermans for about 25 buc each. Wheel bearing kit i think is 20 buc
Drilled Zimmermanns are slightly more expensive tho... :(

Lee - give me a shout if you need the bearings, we keep 2 different qualities under different part numbers.