Sign in to follow this  
MNuTz

G60 vs Civic Type R

i have raced a civic type R in my baby and even though she aint running particularly right she still beat it quite nicely the type R's have very little torque up a hill a bloddy 1.1 fiesta could pull with it but as soon as they can keep it in the higher revs they become slightly more deadly my friend used to own one when he first got it i thought it was really quite crap but after a few months he learnt how to drive it properly ie keepin high revs and the difference was phenomanle.but u will definetly be able to beat his civic mate i reckon 65mm pulley red tops,chip and a stage 4 charger should do it :D

that is assuming that the CTR is not modified, but you have to go to the pod or a track to settle the score. All I know is that a well driven CTR will keep with my VR on most roads.

The pod is fun, but its not really a good test for how quick a car is. A track is a much better way to find out what car is "quicker"