Sign in to follow this  
16vgt

mite sell..buyin a vr6!!

ive decided that i want a corrado vr6...well i havent got enuff cash saved up yet..but in about a month or so i shoud have... so im gonna have to sell my rado then too- prob end of july...

ive heard that white c's dont sell easily as not many people like the colour... on the other hand i see them advertised for a decent bit.

what do u guys reckon??

mines 1.8 16v, g-reg, got 99k, just had a engine rebuild 2 months ago, -runs like new now, having a new exhaust system put on nextweek, lowered 40mm,17's, tints, cat1 alarm and immob, usual refinements-pas,e/w, c/l, e/sunroof(that works both ways!!)e/m, active spoiler with a switch!...

do you think askin £3000 is too much??

to be brutally honest(no disrespect here by the way)£3k for a 1.8 16v is a bit steep even though its below avg miles and if its in good condition

i had a friend of mine sell his nice bordeaux pearl J-plate 1.8 16v 8) with approx 110k on it fsh,elec cloth recaro's and recent engine rebuild in nice original condition last year for just under £2.5k

so really bearing in mind its white(even though its the nicer alpine white 8) )and not a metallic i think you should be asking round the £2.5k mark

I agree with Roddy, I recently sold my (admitedly not mint condition) 93 K 2.0 16v for £3000, and it was moonlight blue which is a fairly desirable colour.

so u reckon £2500 is a fair askin price- i could live with that!! cheers

well its a starting point if you sell for that then well done but be prepared to come down a wee bit....i would call it a result if you got over £2k for it(again no dis-respect meant)

no dis respect taken.. i actually part exd my vw golf 16v for it so am lookin at around £2000 or so for it. i would love to keep it, i have to say it has been by far my best dub- well after owning a fleet of mk2's anyway...