Sign in to follow this  
StirlingStorm

O no my front spoiler fell off!

If anyone sees a 90mm front spoiler somewhere beside the road between Aberdeen and Stirling then hands off - it's MINE!

Seriosuly tho, does anyone in the area have a spare one? I'm loath to give away money to a dealership if anyone out there has one kicking about they don't need - I'd rather line your pocket than theirs!

Ta in advance ;)

They're quite cheap, but how come the 50mm is more expensive than the 90mm? Wonder if I should get a 50mm one in preparation for the day (some way in the future) when I get my car lowered.

I don't think the bigger ones are cheaper any more - I just called GPC and the 50mm one is £35 plus VAT while the 90mm is £70. Anyway, they're only £6 cheaper than the dealers and it would cost more than that to get one to me so it's dealer or someone local with a spare one for me still... Anyone want my lovely money?

...o and if you do get a 50mm I know someone who wants your 90mm one! Wouldn't fancy trying to fit it in a letterbox though, right enough ;)

They're quite cheap, but how come the 50mm is more expensive than the 90mm? Wonder if I should get a 50mm one in preparation for the day (some way in the future) when I get my car lowered.

There not, the web site is just wrong...