Sign in to follow this  
Tornado

Need help obtaining the Rauscher Tuning front bumper

Hello all,

I really need help finding out how to get a Rauscher Tuning front bumper. I have looked at the other front bumpers available for the corrado and this is the one that I want to get. Unfortunately I have tried the website which is unavailable, and I cannot locate their telephone number. (I will be calling from the USA).

I have done a search and understand that it is a modified Reiger RS4 bumper, but I would like to avoid having to do the modifications myself. Is there anyone that carries this bumper?

I have also tried to contact TMTuning and have not recieved any word from them.

Any help would be fantastic

Thanks in advance

Adriano

Welcome to the forum! You need to bear in mind that we are a UK based forum and as a result a pretty big majority of our members are British. But hopefully one of our American users on here might be able to point you in the right direction?

Welcome to the forum! You need to bear in mind that we are a UK based forum and as a result a pretty big majority of our members are British. But hopefully one of our American users on here might be able to point you in the right direction?

Thanks for the welcome.

I realise that this is a U.K. Forum. I have signed on because no one in the states has been able to help me out so far.

Any help in being able to obtain a Rauscher Tuning bumper would be great, even if I have to go international to get it. Hopefully I will be able to get some sort of lead. I will be visiting the U.K. soon and I hope to be some what prepared with some information when I do visit.

try google :cuckoo:

heh heh only joking.

Id call "Rauscher" and ask for a number for one of their uk or us distributors.....

Call the distributor and ask them for the number of your local business selling the bumper.

Good luck, and post a pic of the bumper.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I have exhauswted Google and other search engines.

I have tried the number, but keep getting some recording that I cannot make out becasue they talk to fast. :lol: (It's in German too) Infortunately it does not seem to leave the option to leave a message.

Also, I am not sure if they have a distibutor as it should have come up on at least one search engine.

Thanks for the help guys, if someone comes up with something please let me know, my email is mailto:[email protected].

And some pics for you:

voorspoiler_rauscher3.gif

voorspoiler_rauscher1.gif

damn fine c you got there! And the distributor wont be found via search engiones. They distribute lots of things worldwide, and the only way of finding out is by contacting Rauscher(find a german to translate), finding out who their distributor is and calling them, and finding out who their retailer is etc.

I like ur existing bumper. Keep it.

You got any pics of the back of your car.