Sign in to follow this  
Dubcharged

THEIVING B*ST@RDS!!!!!!!

As some of you may know i am abroad at the mo, I left the UK and 2 days later i get a call telling me that some assh@le's nicked my sounds from my Gti!!!!!

My Rockford 6*9's, Rockford Punch 6 channel Amp 360.6, 10 inch JL Audio W6 sub!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pissed cos both the sub and amp are not available anymore!!!!! If anyone is offered these items, KICK HIS @SS!!!!!!!! :mad:

Sorry to hear that mate. There is a lot of crime going on at the minute or so it seems - pretty much every other day I am hearing about this kinda thing on one forum or another :(

Hope you manage to recover it!!

Some theiving bastids did the same to me 3 days ago. Managed to get about 2 grands of install. Lovely. Then left me a popped window and some lovely scratches and dent down the passenger side. Mangaged to completely ruin my dashboard as well.

Anyone gets offered Aqua blue alpine amps or a kenwood mini-disc dmask headunit. Say no and tell me.

a guy from over here in canada had his G60 punked from outside a club he was in. just happened saturday night. makes the blood boil!!!!!! :x :mad:

Two weeks ago, i turned up for work and found the steel gates on the floor and the showroom window all over the floor. Turned out a gang had come down stolen an EVO 8 by reversing out the window and then ramming the gates, They also tried to nick an EVO 7GTA but couldnt on,amazing watching back on cctv, :lol:

Two weeks ago, i turned up for work and found the steel gates on the floor and the showroom window all over the floor. Turned out a gang had come down stolen an EVO 8 by reversing out the window and then ramming the gates, They also tried to nick an EVO 7GTA but couldnt on,amazing watching back on cctv, :lol:

Read about this over on the Evo forums, sounds nasty :mad: Do I remember correctly that the car was eventually recovered?

Jamie

'93 Aqua blue VR6

VR6_2K2- Yeah we got car back mid last week. Ended being a write off, £14,000 inital repair cost.

wheels and tyres £3500

headlights £1600 pair

And have a guess how much for the rear spoiler :?: :?: . IOU pint for the nearest person(without cheating) :D :D :D :D :D :D

VR6_2K2- Yeah we got car back mid last week. Ended being a write off, £14,000 inital repair cost.

wheels and tyres £3500

headlights £1600 pair

And have a guess how much for the rear spoiler :?: :?: . IOU pint for the nearest person(without cheating) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ouch, sounds painful! And there was me thinking of trading up to an Evo some day :shock: The horizontal blade of the Evo 8 wing is carbon fibre isn't it? Wouldn't even like to hazard a guess at that!

This month's evo (the magazine, not the car!) has an article about the Lotus 340R they're got as their long term test car - one of their writers had a minor prang at a track day, total cost to repair nearly £9.5K!!!

Sort of puts my minor problems with the VR6 in perspective :wink:

Jamie

'93 Aqua blue VR6

VR6_2K2 wrote

The horizontal blade of the Evo 8 wing is carbon fibre isn't it? Wouldn't even like to hazard a guess at that!

Yeah part carbon fibre,

In all with fitting and painting .........£2350.00 :shock: :!: :shock: :!:

Same price as a G60 in the autotrader. :(