Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

Anyone interested in group-buy 1/43-scale Corrado models?

Just testing the water, as I could get hold of some 1/43-scale die-cast Corrado models (satin silver G60 and VR6 models) for approx. 25 quid or so (incl. postage).

Ok, that might not be as cheap as some Ebay offers, but these models are new, and I was thinking of trying to negotiate a group discount, if enough people are interested.

Tempest

Just testing the water, as I could get hold of some 1/43-scale die-cast Corrado models (satin silver G60 and VR6 models) for approx. 25 quid or so (incl. postage).

Ok, that might not be as cheap as some Ebay offers, but these models are new, and I was thinking of trying to negotiate a group discount, if enough people are interested.

Tempest

:shock: :shock: That way too much IMO. CCGB did have/may still have stocks of corrado models, you could join, buy a model and still get change :wink:

Have you got any pics?

Here's my collection, red one is 1/43 and cost £5, the two 1/36 scale cost £7 from CCGB. They were both the same but i painted one the same colour as my c.

Tempest - I think AndyVR6 tried to kick start a group buy on these just the other week, but demand was unfortunately a little low and I think he axed it :(

Good luck with it though, and thanks for negotiating with these suppliers in Germany - its producing some useful contacts by the sounds of things :)

Lee, I hadn't realised that the CCGB offer them so cheaply, yes I am a member, and no, I wasn't aware of them selling models at that price. (partially again because of my recent comment here on the forum, that the communication/transparency of the CCGB is a bit lacking in today's modern day and age of no snailmail, no telephone and email/forums :lol:) So, who do I contact (by email, PM or other modern means that cost me nothing :-) )?

Tempest

Lee, I hadn't realised that the CCGB offer them so cheaply, yes I am a member, and no, I wasn't aware of them selling models at that price. (partially again because of my recent comment here on the forum, that the communication/transparency of the CCGB is a bit lacking in today's modern day and age of no snailmail, no telephone and email/forums :lol:) So, who do I contact (by email, PM or other modern means that cost me nothing :-) )?

Tempest

You need to speak to Martin Hyland mailto:[email protected]

Yep, did indeed for £20 a pop from Schabak. Everyone just seemed to think it was too expensive and no one signed up :?