Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Loose headlight?????

Hey all. I've just tried (and failed) to change my sidelight bulbs. I've just read how to get them out by searching for it on here. So that's not the problem although I've still to fit them. It seems that the headlamp it's self is not connected at the bottom in any way. When I was trying to get the sidelight bulb out I noticed that the bottom was moving in and out a little. Is this right? I mean, I've had my G60 for 2 years and never had to change a bulb and this morning when I spotted the sidelight out I though "easy peasy" but oh no, buggered if I could get it out! So looks like tomorrow I'll be getting a pair of pliers out and pulling the sidelight bulbs out. Anyway, are my headlamps fixed in the appropreate manner? Cheers peeps

Best to take the lights out to change bulbs but sidelights can be done in situ - pair of pliers helps to get the bulb holders out!

Sounds like the centre screw is not located properly, check your manual for a diag... there are the 2 front screws which you can see and then a central one whice is recessed... just undo the other 2 screws of your not sure...