Sign in to follow this  
muly

no closure with the key

when i press my alarm button the doors lock and windows and sunroof only close abit about an inch for the windows :cry: ,so i tried with the key in the lock and it ony locks the doors and the windows are still down ,what do i need to check any help would be great :D

muly, from what you say about the alarm closing the windows/roof about an inch I would have said that the alarm was not 'holding' the control voltage long enough, but the key op casts doubt on that. When you used the key did you keep it held in the back position or just clicked it back and forward? There seems to be a variety of wiring on the C, but on some (if not all) you have to hold the key back all the time the windows are closing, if not they stop.

Might shed a bit more light on where the problem might be.

when i lock it with the key and hold it ,it still only locks the doors windows dont move at all,it's not that big a problem just i would like to know how to sort it

check your alarm relay that holds the control voltage sounds like a fault to me.

Cliffords alarms for example wont close VW's with out a seperate relay fitted from what i understand. Unless you program the lock pulse for the window closure time.