Sign in to follow this  
joby

I Will miss the Valver

Well my mates confirmed he is buying my corrado when he sells his Golf :cry: Im a bit down about this as i have enjoyed over 12 months of what i`d say has been my best VW. I have toyed with the idea of buying an Audi S3 or maybe a 4 motion Golf but have done the Golf scene to death, I can`t seem to get my head around driving anything other than another corrado probably a VR6, But i think i am going to have to look hard to find one as tidy as my 16V, I woul;d like one with no more than 70000 miles on with leather and a nice Rare colour, At 36 i have owned lots of vws and plenty of other performance cars but not one that has the ability that the corrado seems to have. If any of you know of a nice VR6 for sale let me know... Cheers 8)

Check the Cars for sale thread. Think there is a 95 storm on the go for £6500 if thats within your buget.

If it's the one I think you mean, it was dropped to £5k without the ICE and has subsequently been sold.

Well my mates confirmed he is buying my corrado when he sells his Golf :cry: Im a bit down about this as i have enjoyed over 12 months of what i`d say has been my best VW. I have toyed with the idea of buying an Audi S3 or maybe a 4 motion Golf but have done the Golf scene to death, I can`t seem to get my head around driving anything other than another corrado probably a VR6, But i think i am going to have to look hard to find one as tidy as my 16V, I woul;d like one with no more than 70000 miles on with leather and a nice Rare colour, At 36 i have owned lots of vws and plenty of other performance cars but not one that has the ability that the corrado seems to have. If any of you know of a nice VR6 for sale let me know... Cheers 8)

Only rare colour VR6's with leathers are campaigns 5 left out of 6 i think Jeremy said one was for sale not so long ago.