Sign in to follow this  
sc16v

Hi

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, Good to find a place where people understand what the corrado is all about and means to own one. I own a Early"martini" dealer edition 16v, I used to be a VW technician a few years ago(so i will try to help out on any tech probs) but work for Mitsubishi as a service controller. And altohugh the EVO 8 is an awseome car I still prefer the corrado (strange?)

:lol:

Welcome to the forum - sounds like you could be a valuable resource! :)

G60jet,like i say its a dealer edition the dealership i used to work at used to spruce some models with extra decals, suspension, wheels and interior parts etc.. (though not nowadays due limitations by the manafacturer). just draw people into the showroom across from the Audi section. My corrado had/has martini stripes, coloured badges, lowered suspension and VDO gauges and full electrics pack. They also dressed a 16v golf the same. So not quite as different and nice as your special model. :)