Sign in to follow this  
jill_g60

Aberdeen meet

Hi guys, who's all still up for aberdeen meet today? Skid hope you realise it's RAINING!!!!!!! get a huge brolly and cover your car! :shock:

Hi, didn't check till today so just got your post now, was not too bad a turn out, I take it Skid's was the Red G60? Will hopefully get the Big Driver out for the next one as it is a bit broken recovering in the garage at the moment, hope to have it ready for Kaimes though! :)

I take it you were down in the Limited?

It Wiz raining ........and i wiz there...........and i didnt have a brolly. :mad:

Thats it ,next time jill you bring the swimming cossie and you can hold the brolly for me. :shock:

My arms are too short to reach the car. :D

Good turn out for a crap day though.

good seeing you all again....pity the weather was a bit.....wet :cry:

nice selection of vw's too...............stll can't get over my wee drive in Matt's G-60 Limited :shock: 8) :lol: ....very impressed by it

anyway see you all again at Kames next week

Lets hope the weather is good and it isn't raining, Roddy you can do a rain dance and i'm sure that will scare all the grey clouds away! :D

Aye the Limited is a bit different, nice sleeper image! Know the 8V G60's sound good so imagine the 16v can only sound a bit better!

Far too many Corrado's at the meet for my liking, ha ha, only funning, it is better than no cars!

Looking forward to Kames, Roddy any further on with the plans for heading down? If there is a big group of Corrado's going will just make my own way down and meet you there as big convoy's are far too much of a headache! :)

Lets hope the weather is good and it isn't raining, Roddy you can do a rain dance and i'm sure that will scare all the grey clouds away! :D

Aye the Limited is a bit different, nice sleeper image! Know the 8V G60's sound good so imagine the 16v can only sound a bit better!

Far too many Corrado's at the meet for my liking, ha ha, only funning, it is better than no cars!

Looking forward to Kames, Roddy any further on with the plans for heading down? If there is a big group of Corrado's going will just make my own way down and meet you there as big convoy's are far too much of a headache! :)

you'll have to pay me first if you want me to dance for you :wink:

as yet nothing set in stone but looking like me,skid,paul allan,struan heading down in convoy...........but might be heading down with skid on the sat nite and staying over with jill_g60,matt and the elgin lot at the hotel they have booked

and convoying with the C's shouldn't be a headache for you.......we won't be breaking the speed limit by much....not worth the hassle on the dundee road

And hopefully meeting up with me and Joe M at the Bothwell service station on the M74. :p

let you know hopefully by friday mate :wink:

Roddy, I know you are "cheap as chips", to quote someone :) so will grace your hands with some silver for the rain stay away dance! :)

I know that Brian and I are definately heading down but were not sure what you all were up to, think you might be heading down a bit earlier as we were thinking of meeting about 9ish as it is my day off and need the lie in!

Presume you will be going down earlier if not on the saturday, any road can let me know nearer the time and will take it from there