Sign in to follow this  
Jay_vr6

Fitting of Dsp S3/4 side skirts

Just got these for what i hope was a brgain price of £60 brand new, look the business, proper fibreglass job and includes the dsp labels within the resin. they seem mega strong compared to some other slightly dodgier rip off fibreglass skirts i bought in the past.

Anyway they fit like a glove, really tight at each end but the section of the skirt that goes from front door to front wheel well is a few mm out, now whats best to do ? do I just apply some filler and spray it up or is there another way ?

Any suggestions ?

dsp make some of the best fibreglass bumpers and side skirts available in my opinion, you got a bargain there mate, i would build it up with fibreglass rather than filler, need a pic to see what to suggest really. Use silkaflex to bond them, just did a mates reiger grille and the stuff dries up solid so make sure you get positioned spot on when you leave them to set.

ahh ha after getting out side today and properly offering the skirts up they are 100% perfect :) just to get some sikaflex now, although which sikaflex ??? is 221 the compound i need ???