Sign in to follow this  
ANDY16V

Another question about wheels!!!!

about 2 months ago i went to get new tyres, on the third wheel the guy pointed out that it was badly buckled in fact if they could have sold me some decent alloys on the spot i would have bought some. anyway he found the fourth one was also badly buckled, so both buckled wheels went on the rear of the car. this is probably a daft question but would this account for the less than average ride quality? will i be damaging my c in anyway??

cheers

about 2 months ago i went to get new tyres, on the third wheel the guy pointed out that it was badly buckled in fact if they could have sold me some decent alloys on the spot i would have bought some. anyway he found the fourth one was also badly buckled, so both buckled wheels went on the rear of the car. this is probably a daft question but would this account for the less than average ride quality? will i be damaging my c in anyway??

cheers

in the short term not so much damaging yer C but more likely making driving it dangerous especially at high speed :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cheers for the replies, i think i'm gona try and source some decent Estorils which would have been on the car originally- andy